Some training requires Adobe Flash Player to run. This is disabled for most browsers so you may need to turn it on in order to complete your training.
- On your computer, open Microsoft Edge.
- On the top right-hand corner, click the icon.
- Click Settings near the bottom of the menu that appears
- Click View advanced settings under the Advanced Settings header
- Toggle Use Adobe Flash Player to On
Allow Flash content for a single website
- On the 'My Training' page:
- On the top right-hand side of the address bar you may notice icon
- Click icon which will display a flyout Adobe Flash content was blocked
- Click Allow once to allow Flash content to run on that page for just one time.
- You may now have to refresh the page to resume your module.